About This Free Service:
- Service provided for women but if married/common-law, we can do taxes for the spouse.
- Tax volunteers are not experts. They participate in the mandatory webinar trainings through CRA.
- They are recognized as “volunteers” for donating their time to Womanspace.
- Tax clinics are every Thursday from 1pm to 4pm (no one accepted after 3:30 pm). Notice of cancellation is posted on door or on voice mail.
- It is first come, first served. Clients must wait while their taxes are being processed.
- No refunds are provided at Womanspace.
- E-filed tax returns are accepted immediately while mailed in returns take 4-6 weeks.
- Taxes can be done from 2008-2013.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Social insurance card for self/spouse/children
- T4 Income from working
- Pension benefits
- ASIH/Income Support
- T5007Universal Child Tax Benefits
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan/Grants/Scholarships income
- Receipts for children’s sports/daycare/arts fees